Harnessing your Squarespace (part 2)
One of the best things about squarespace is it's ability to deliver different content to different users.
1. Internal Use - External availability!
Using a special audience for your company teams, you can create dedicated intranets that integrate with your website and are available, editable and accessible from anywhere!
- Sales leaflets
- Quotations and client communications
- Client information
- Company Policies, Insurances, Registrations etc
- Disaster Recovery - Planning -
- Health and Safety Procedures
- ISO documentation
The list is as long was you want it to be, but the amazing thing is: You can create an audience for each type of user so you give them just enough of what they need to do their job, and help the company to succeed.
2. External Use
Create a user group for your customers or suppliers.
- Meeting Notes
- Performance metrics
- Calendar of Events
- Quotations and other project documents
- Files and resources
- Links and articles
- Trade blogs and news not in the public domain
- Handbooks and work sheets
- Sales campaign
- Registration forms
- Email landing pages
- New product announcements
- Trade launches
So you can create content as diverse as your business -
Create parts of the website that reflect the way you want your business to operate and Squarespace will reward by delivering exactly the content you want to deliver to exactly the right group!
We think it's rather good!